Vof vof Dear Friends! So good to see you! I try to think “this is the day” and not to look too much back, but at the end of the year it’s nice to see what we have made this year.
‘Meadow Mist Designs’ engourage us with a linky party to have a look back to our works on 2016. Pick 5 favourite quilts, 5 top works or 5 top posts. I have add the 6th because it is my post about the quilt guild meeting we had with Teje, Hanna and Nelli. You will enjoy reading that!
Hanna shows the bento box quilt we were quilting in our meeting (the secret quilt).
And now the 5 most read posts. Please, click the titles to read the posts and to see lots of photos.
1. My sewing room and stash Sewing room is still like in this post but it would be good time to ‘put it in order’ and show you again.
2. Mouse Meeting small quilt This quilt started very simply and ended up quite fun!
3. Quilty 365 – March linkup This was one of the most enjoyable projects we have made!
4. Winding Ways quilt top This is still unfinished. Exciting project but there were difficulties with the printed templates I found from the internet. Happily received curve ruler from my friend and shall continue curves this year!
5. After the Storm This project was a little bit different for me. I like a lot this pattern and perhaps I shall make it again one day with some very different colours. We went for a drive to take photos from the finished quilt and had surprise next to us.
Thank you for visiting and reading my blog! You and your sweet, friendly, supportive comments make my day! I hope the new year 2017 is going to be fantastic for everyone! Lets continue quilting, creating, blogging, photographing, writing and reading!
We send you big hugs and lots of sunshine (even today it’s raining very much)!